One year after their III world tour, TWICE will be coming back to the U.S. for 11 stops, adding three additional stops in Oakland, Houston and Chicago due to popular demand. The nine-member K-pop group has been hard at work with their latest comeback, Ready to Be, on American network programs. After breaking the dreaded seven-year curse last year, the nonet renewed their contract with JYP Entertainment much to the joy of ONCEs. Sadly, the expected debut of subunit MiSaMo will take place after the end of the tour. Regardless, fans will be counting down the days from moonlight to sunrise until the start of the tour.
Starting off at even bigger venues than before, JYP Entertainment will be sparing no expense for the production of TWICE’s performances.
- 06/10 – Los Angeles, CA at SoFi Stadium
- 06/12 – Oakland, CA at Oakland Arena
- 06/13 – Oakland, CA at Oakland Arena
- 06/16 – Seattle, WA at Tacoma Dome
- 06/21 – Dallas, TX at Globe Life Field
- 06/24 – Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- 06/25 – Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- 06/28 – Chicago, IL at United Center
- 06/29 – Chicago, IL at United Center
- 07/06 – East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium
- 07/09 – Atlanta, GA at Truist Park