Months after kicking off MAMAMOO’s MY CON world tour, the quartet will be embarking on the long-awaited U.S. leg. Following performances in Seoul, Tokyo, and various other cities in Asia, the tour will be stopping in nine cities across the country. Although venues have yet to be announced, Moomoos will be up bright and early to snag a ticket to see them. As for past activities in the U.S., the nine-year-old group performed at KCON NY in 2016, and only three members—Solar, Moon Byul and Hwa Sa—were in attendance at KCON LA 2019.
In other news, the group’s sub-unit MAMAMOO+—made up of duo Solar and Moonbyul—will be releasing a single album, Act 1, Scene 1, on March 29, 2023.
- May 16 – New York, New York
- May 18 – Baltimore, Maryland
- May 20 – Atlanta, Georgia
- May 22 – Nashville, Tennessee
- May 24 – Forth Worth, Texas
- May 27 – Chicago, Illinois
- May 31 – Glendale, Arizona
- June 2 – Oakland, California
- June 4 – Los Angeles, California