Kang Daniel will embark on his first world tour in 2023. While the list of tour stops has not been announced yet, the soloist will be visiting the U.S. in March, kicking off in Atlanta and finishing up in Los Angeles.
Daniel first rose to fame in 2017, when he participated in Mnet’s survival program show, Produce 101. Quickly becoming a fan favorite, he won the competition with the top spot, and soon debuted as the center of temporary group Wanna One. After the group disbanded, he debuted as a solo artist in 2019 with his own label, Konnect Entertainment. His first EP, Color on Me, set records at time of release for the highest first day and first week physical sales for a solo artist. His title song “What Are You Up To” also earned the singer his first win. Since then, he has released several other songs, such as “Antidote,” “Paranoia,” and “Hush Hush,” which is a special collaboration track with Japanese rockstar MIYAVI.
To celebrate Kang Daniel’s first world tour, Asia Pacific Arts is hosting a giveaway on Twitter and Instagram for two lucky winners to each receive one (1) pair of General Admission tickets to the artist’s San Francisco concert on March 17th! One winner will be selected via Twitter and the other via Instagram. Enter both giveaways to increase your chances of winning!
To enter the Twitter giveaway:
1. Follow APA on Twitter: @AsiaPacificArts
2. Retweet the pinned giveaway tweet
3. Bonus entry: Tag a friend for additional entries. Each comment with a tagged friend is one extra entry.
To enter the Instagram giveaway:
1. Follow APA on Instagram: @AsiaPacificArts
2. Comment on the pinned giveaway post and tag a friend (1 comment max)
3. Bonus entry: Share this post on your story and tag us (1 share max)